Chelsea record signing Alvaro Morata set to be a father as he announces he's expecting a child with wife Alice Campello

Chelsea club-record signing and Spanish striker, Alvaro Morata, 25, has revealed he is set to become a father for the first time by announcing the good news with his wife Alice Campello, 22.
Chelsea record signing Alvaro Morata set to be a father as he announces he
Posting an adorable photo of himself kissing Campello's stomach on Instagram, the former Real Madrid star wrote: ‘The first time I saw you I knew you were going to be the mother of my children and I am sure that you will be the most beautiful and sweet and good mom. I can not love you any more!'

Also posting the same photo on her Instagram page, Campello who got married to Morata in June 2017, wrote: 'You are my happiness, the best husband I could wish for. You are my refuge, my home, my joy, my family. And I am sure you will be the best dad that exists. I love you that my heart breaks.' 
Chelsea record signing Alvaro Morata set to be a father as he announces he
Morata who earns £155,000 a week at Chelsea, was signed from Real Madrid in a club record £70.6million deal in July 2017.

According to Chelsea, the fee they paid for the Spanish star was £58m but, with add-ons, the final figure summed up to £70.6m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog