PHILIPPE COUTINHO has refused to confirm if he will be at Liverpool next month

Barcelona are reportedly lining up a £127million move for the playmaker when the January transfer window opens.
And after making it abundantly clear he wanted to swap Anfield for the Nou Camp last summer, Coutinho admits there’s a chance he’ll be making the move sooner rather than later.
Coutinho made it clear he wanted to swap Anfield for the Nou Camp last summer
The Brazilian said: “I am at Liverpool and I always do my best when I have the opportunity to play, respecting the jersey and the supporters.

“I do not know how the future is going to be. What will happen in January, we will know it in January. I don’t know if there will be an offer.

“Last summer there was a job offer in the same way that happens with any employee and I was interested in it. Since I stayed I have played with will and desire.
“Of course a lot happened in the summer but my will is always to play and do the best wherever I am – that has not changed.

“I am here, we have a lot of games and I try to do my best to help.”
Meanwhile, Liverpool are said to be interested in Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri.

However, they face stiff competition from Barca and Manchester City for his signature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog